May 31, 2011

Dear Design Diary...Moodboard #1

I love playing around with Olioboard and just designed a moodboard for a hallway. I envision the hallway as long and narrow with red and yellow accents mixed with black and white. What do you think? I would love this...


Dark floor, cool wallpaper, zebra rug, red accents and yellow table - I couldn't resist my favorite saying on the wall either...I love these colors together, do you? To see more fun and create your own moodboards, visit Olioboard here. Hope you have a great week! 

(image by me via Olioboard)

Need help decorating your space? Please contact me for assistance with any project large or small at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

Find and follow me on TWITTER and FACEBOOK!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous inspiration! Love the yellow and black combination. Have a delightful weekend ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete